Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3rd, 2008...way to early in the morning...

This picture captures a moment when my heart melted...I remember feeling like I had just given Ken the most amazing gift anyone could ever have wanted...
His first ride home in his car seat...barely fitting in it at all...
He's been known to eat a few sticks...and dirt...and rocks...and maybe even a little dog food for good measure...
He's always full of smiles...

He loves to talk on anything remotely the shape of a phone...sings lots of songs, and will tell you no if you start singing the wrong song...Only knows "Q, R, S, T, U, V" in the alphabet song...loves to be outside ALL the time...
He tries so hard to be a good big brother...looking out for Jamie at daycare...and always being a big helper when I ask him to do things for me...And here it is 2 years later...and this little boy still has a way of capturing my heart...

He's a carbon copy of his daddy and a handful of a 2 year old...but I wouldn't change him for anything...and when he smiles at you with those dimples and brown eyes everything is all right with the world for a little while...I love my Jack Jack!! Happy Birthday!!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's 2 already! Love that last picture- the dimples are stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! 2 years has flown by! Glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete